I'm so glad I located this site and I wish I would have seen the reviews before I purchased this mess via Groupon.I was scheduled for 2 appointments, one during the week - had to take 4 hours off from my job - no one showed up.

I spoke with a representative and was told I would be given a Saturday appointment, no one came, no one called. I spoke with a representative today who told me that they can only schedule appointments during the week. In essence, I am to take additional time off from my job and wait......... for them to not show.

I asked that my $39.99 be refunded and was told I cannot authorize this, but will email my supervisor. I asked to be copied on the email....

nothing yet.NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failed to perform services. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of spirit ducts dryer vent cleaning and associated monetary loss in the amount of $124. Spirit Ducts needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spirit ducts dryer vent cleaning in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Ducts.

Had an Experience with Spirit Ducts?

Comments